Raised Rowdy Featured Artist: Jericho Woods
Our newest feature act is the band Jericho Woods.
Hailing from the great state of Kentucky these fellows pull from a lot of different genres to get to their sound. I find it hard to put the Jericho Woods boys into one musical category because of this, in one song you can hear Zepplinesque guitar styling, Dave Grohl evoking lyrics, and fiddle enough to fill a Texas dance hall. The band brings rock guitar, fiddle, catchy lyrics and bluegrass undertones to you. What I can tell you is that their music makes me smile every time I listen to it. That, my friends, is enough to keep their jams on my playlists.
You’ll love these guys if:
- You love hook driven Old Dominion tunes
- You are looking for honest country inspired lyrics and sound
- Dig a little fiddle in your country
- You have love in your heart for the likes of Diamond Rio and Shenandoah and yearn for a modern twist on that sound
- You are not a damn Commie.
Give these boys a listen. They have recently been featured in some prominent country publications as an artist to watch and I couldn’t agree more.
My favorite songs:
Gonna Be Alright
Love the Way You Love Me
Weep No More
Fool For You
I know there are a lot… I love them all.